First of all, thank you to our investors for your continued attention and support to KKCoin. The team has been working hard on the development of the exchange and are pleased to provide the following weekly report on our progress:
- We have been actively communicating with Apple Store on our iOS application and are in the final review stages;
- Our multi-level rebate system has been progressing per our roadmap. We have completed 40% of its development；
- Trading competition for GCC is well underway. Promotional activities for other tokens are also in the pipeline;
- In response to loopholes within the BAI smart contract, the KKCoin platform implemented emergency response measures including suspension all activities relating to BAI. We have subsequently completed the BAIC contract replacement work together with our BAIC project partners. BAIC was impressed by our rapid response and hence KKCoin has been designated as official trading platforms for two of BAI’s project partners. The platform will be vigorously promoted within the BAI community;
- In consideration of the potential problems with multiple smart contracts, the platform reviewed contracts of various Tokens and gradually replaced some of it’s smart contracts;
- The following websites have listed KKCoin onto their platform. We are still in discussion with other prominent sites.
- KKCoin will participate in the inaugural “Singapore Blockchain Industry Development Seminar: Blockchain project selection process and Industry developments” on 2 June 2018, alongside other exchanges and partners. Our Singapore Head, Ronnie Wang, will be speaking during one of the sessions; Future events are being planned to raise the profile of KKCoin
- In view of the upcoming EOS main net launch, KKCoin will temporarily suspend EOS deposit/withdrawals this week to carry out network mapping. This upgrade will not affect trading of EOS tokens.
Follow us on telegram (English) KKCOIN Global Telegram: https://t.me/KKGLOBAL
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/KKCoinEX